Michael helps businesses pivot to the digital world by aligning processes, technologies and people with new operating models.
Michael is a Partner based in Brussels, with more than 15 years of experience advising CIOs and CDOs on making strategic changes and achieving tangible results.
Michael has been serving clients on topics including digital transformations and operating models, IT strategy & architecture, and achieving business scale and agility through the cloud, big data and AI.
Examples of his work include:
- Designing digital-native business models, organizations and platforms to cope with disruptions
- Digital decoupling roadmaps to enable coexistence of traditional and digital businesses
- Big data architectures, data monetization and AI opportunity assessments
- Designing and implementing new IT operating models to improve the quality of service for internal clients, leveraging AI and automation
- Office set-up for IT portfolio rationalization and digital value realization
Prior to joining Arthur D. Little, Michael worked for Accenture, advising clients in the utilities, chemicals and oil & gas industries, across France, Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands.
Michael is married to Emilie, and they have two daughters. In his free time, Michael enjoys playing golf and has a passion for music.