Lokesh is a trusted advisor to telecom operators on strategy, organization, transformation, customer experience, and operations excellence.
Lokesh is a Partner at Arthur D. Little, based in our Dubai office, focusing Strategy, Organization and Digital transformation topics for our TIME (Telecommunication, Information, Media & Electronics) clients.
Since joining Arthur D. Little in 2007, Lokesh has advised telecom operators across the Middle East in complex strategy and organization projects: Fixed & Mobile infrastructure networks (Fiber to the x/ Mobile Broadband), Customer Experience, Information Communication Technology (ICT) diversification, Organization Design, Big Data, and E-commerce.
Lokesh has led many consulting projects for ICT players, among which:
- Developing an Operating Model Transformation program to enable an integrated ICT provider vision, with a central product development factory and a customer-centric product development process, as well as an integrated technology organization structure
- Defining and implementing a company-wide operating model to support Big Data Monetization strategy
- Developing a FTTx strategy and rollout plan, considering market and competitive scenarios and access technology options
- Defining an asset monetization and partnership model to monetize the telecom assets of a utility
- Developing a Customer Experience Excellence roadmap comprising cross-functional initiatives and aimed at providing a consistent and aligned experience across touch points throughout the Customer’s life cycle, and implementing it through a BOT (Build, Operate, Transfer) Model, then handing over the program ownership to a full-time operational position
- Implementing several CEX improvement initiatives across touchpoints, e.g. product/service experience audits, up-/cross-sell campaigns for data products, e-bill take-up improvement, IVR redesign, Customer Complaints handling process redesign
- Conducting a detailed review of the Customer Care Operational setup with an objective to improve customer experience
- Developing a marketing analytics solution using the latest CRM analytics tools and data warehousing technologies
- Supporting a CRM implementation project and implementing an outsourcing plan aimed to move the project to an offshore delivery center
Lokesh contributed to delivering tangible impacts for each of those consulting projects, at both strategic and operational levels.
Prior to joining Arthur D. Little, Lokesh worked at Hewlett Packard and Tech Mahindra in CRM and Marketing Analytics consulting.
Lokesh holds an MBA from the Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad, and a Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering obtained from the Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur.